Welcome to the 2020 Johnson County Wellness Program administered by Bravo Wellness.
Registration will be open January 6, 2020 - July 31, 2020
****Due to the current COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic, all onsite screening events from 3/20 through 4/27 have been cancelled. Please log into your account for available screening options.
Select Login and enter your Username and Password. Helpful links are available to retrieve your information, if needed.
Select Create Account if this is your first time using this portal. This will allow you to create your account and begin the registration process.
PLEASE NOTE: Employees and Spouses must each create their own individual account and complete all steps.
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is the Bravo Results Letter that is the definitive document that informs you if you qualify for both the Wellness and the Tobacco Incentives.
THE TOBACCO INCENTIVE COMPONENTS ARE:
1) Declare Tobacco Usage in Oracle for employees and spouses covered under the County’s medical plan. If you wish to receive the tobacco cessation incentive, you must declare use or non-use for BOTH employee and spouse. If the employee and/or spouse is a regular tobacco user, each user must complete a cessation program. For instructions on how to access, go to Wellness U or Bravo Program Resources.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation from Oracle when you successfully complete this declaration of tobacco use for you and your spouse. Save this e-mail for your records.
2) If you and/or your spouse declare that you are a tobacco user and would like to receive the $40/month tobacco incentive, you must do one of the following:
- If you are committed to stop smoking, contact Tria Health by calling 888-799-8742 no later than May 1, 2020 and complete the S.T.O.P Program requirements by July 31, 2020.
- If you are unsure if you want to quit smoking, but you still want to earn the incentive, complete LivingFree through Bravo’s Online Health University Class by July 31, 2020.
- Provide a physician-supported appeal document stating that it is medically inadvisable for you to quit using tobacco.
REASONABLE ALTERNATIVES AND MEDICAL APPEALS: If you desire to undertake a reasonable alternative or if achieving the 2020 biometric standards or tobacco cessation is unreasonably difficult due to a medical condition or is medically inadvisable, the Results Letter you receive from Bravo Wellness will include information on how you may work with Bravo and/or your physician on an alternative program (e.g. a walking or exercise program, dietary plan, or a physician approved course of treatment), file an appeal, or retest to satisfy the improvement goal. Reasonable Alternatives and appeals must be filed by September 15, 2020.